To place an order, please contact your distributor.
For distributors: All orders must be received in writing via email or fax. Phone orders cannot be accepted. For accurate service, please include the following on your purchase order:
- Item number, style, color, quantity and pricing
- Requested in-hands date (if applicable)
- Imprint color, size and position
- Ship to address and method
Artwork sent must reference your purchase order number. Unless otherwise noted, the imprint will be centered within the printable area of the bag; due to bag construction this printable area may not be the exact center of the bag.
IMPORTANT: Please include PO # in email subject line
- New in-stock short run orders are imprinted in 10 to 17 business days after final artwork approval.
- Exact repeat in-stock short run orders are imprinted in 10 to 17 business days.
- Color Magic orders and reorders are available in 10 to 14 business days after final artwork approval.
- Unimprinted orders will ship 24-48 hours.
- 7 working days after final artwork approval -$52.00 rush charge.
- 5 working days after final artwork approval -$64.00 rush charge.
- 3 working days after final artwork approval -$96.00 rush charge.
F.O.B. Brea, CA, 92821: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
F.O.B. Portland, TN, 37148: Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia and Wisconsin.
F.O.B. POINT for OVERSEAS orders: F.O.B. Brea, CA, 92821.
METHOD OF SHIPPING: UPS Ground or Common Carrier. If applicable, please specify in-hands date deadline and requested shipping method on purchase order. As it is common to ship early, PWS reserves the right to determine the appropriate shipping method to meet your deadline.
SHIPPING WEIGHT: Case weights listed in our catalog are approximate. PWS cannot be responsible for differences in actual freight versus quoted freight charges.
SPECIAL FREIGHT FEES: Inside delivery, residential, redelivery, COD, international, Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico incur additional shipping fees. PWS reserves the right to submit supplemental invoices after the original invoice has been issued. Freight and duty must be charged on your freight account.
DROP/SPLIT SHIPMENTS: $10.00 per destination on shipments going to more than one location. Drop shipments may not be available on all items. Maximum 10 locations. For 10+ locations, please call for quote.
HANDLING FEE: $2.00 per order.
RE-BOXING: $7.50 per box, not available on all items.
SPECIAL PACKAGING, TAGGING, INSERTS: Call for quote.
INK AND FOIL PLATE CHARGES: A one-time plate charge per color is required on all new orders or on repeats orders with art changes. Plates are then stored for a period of 2 years. Within those 2 years there are no plate charges applied on exact reorders for ink imprinted or foil imprinted orders.
- Foil Hot Stamp Plate: CLICK HERE
- Flexographic Ink Plate: CLICK HERE
DIGITAL PROOFS/VIEWING FILES: First digital proof/viewing file and 1 revision is free. Each additional viewing file requested will incur an $15.00 charge.
PRE-PRODUCTION PROOFS (STOCK ITEMS):
- Hot Stamping: $60.00 + applicable plate and art charges.
- Ink Printing: $60.00 + applicable plate and art charges.
- Silkscreen: $60.00 + applicable art charges.
- Color Magic: $99.00 + applicable art charges.
VIRTUAL SAMPLE CHARGES: All virtual requests are subject to review when determining applicable charges. Typically, simplevirtuals are free and the turnaround time is 1-2 days. For complex virtuals the turnaround time is 2-3 days. Cost, if any, depends on level of complexity of the request. Multiple revision request for virtuals will incur additional charges determined on a per job basis. A virtual sample is not equivalent to a proof.
- Product dimensions, colors, thickness, handles and other features, as well as imprint colors on different styles or sizes on the same order or from order to order may vary slightly within commercially acceptable industry standards.
- Artwork position on post-printed bags may vary from bag to bag due to manual feeding.
- Print quality may not overcome the folds and creases produced in manufacturing of the bags.
- Products and logos shown in this catalog are intended ONLY to illustrate the basic products and options, not to suggest that the imprints are readily available for any purchase without the permission from the owners of the trademark, copyright or logo.
- All artwork submitted is assumed to be in full compliance with the laws governing copyright, trademark, etc. Purchasers, by placing orders, agree to hold full responsibility for any damage, costs and/or expenses resulting from the use of artwork.
- Actual product colors may vary.